Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cooking Lesson

I had cooking teaching lesson yesterday. One of my friends, a Samoan who want to learn how to cook Malaysian Cuisines. He likes cooking, no doubt each time when we have a discussion of food he will definitely asked the ingredients.

I had prepared all the ingredients before hand. He helped me with stirring while I add on all the ingredients in the wok. I showed and 'teaches' him 3 dishes. Rice noodle curry laksa, Tiger Prawn 'masak lemak' and 'Tempe' (Tempeh) fried with soy sauce. He never knew Tempe before, which is a fermented soy.

Once everything ready we had our lunch. He really enjoying all the meals. No voice heard but munching all the way and add on few time. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...