Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, May 31, 2010

Unexpected Decision

Didn't plan it at all.
It was out of the blue.
May be...... because of my stressful week last week
or may be.... because I was in a bad mood last week
or may be because my birthday is coming soon, so I give myself a treat. :-)
or may be......................
so many excuses i can give
any how I have got it during the first day when it was launched in Australia
Not even need to que, that the best part of it.
Just coincidence not many people on Friday knew that it was available at Myer's CBD
cool.
Love it....
at least made my mind relax and enjoying what I have got now

3 comments:

joms said...

you were in a bad mood because I was not at Austin - right? I was in lovely Adelaide taking lots of photos.

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

:-)
yes you right
:-)

joms said...

did you forget ----I am ALWAYS right! hahahahahahahahah......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...