Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

'Morning Glory'

Woke up early Sunday morning, try to adjust myself due to day light saving that day. Catch an early train. I need to reach Botanical Garden at the Shrine before 8.00am. Had an appointment with Adam again for my second photography session.


I reached early. Sharp at 8.00 am Adam arrived. The weather was great that day. Early morning sun with clear sky. It was nice to take picture early morning in this kind of weather.



Walked through Botanical Garden, while Adam giving tips and explained to me all my doubt.

Transforming an object and becoming interesting in a picture is challenging.


Learn some more tricks from Adam. I was excited. Now is the time for me to experiment it.

I never thought I would get an opportunity like this. First bought the camera from him last December and now we became friend and my "Guru". His is a kind person. Like to teach somebody enthusiasm like me. That, what he said. :) . I don't think I will get this from any camera sales person even from the same place where he works. Really appreciate his kindness and his time with me that day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...