Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, June 16, 2008

Birthday Cake from me to me

Since I am going to Dandenong, I have decided to buy a birthday cake at Cheesecake House Dandenong.

Zainah actually invite me to have lunch at her place in relation to a small gathering function with 2 other families and Aznan. Yup Aznan came back for his thesis corrections (amendment) after his thesis had been examined by external examiners. He spent 2 weeks in Melbourne and going back to Penang on 18th June, this coming Wednesday. Congratulation to him. Just waiting for the approval by Melbourne University Examination Board after his amendment submission. Then officially he will get his PhD title, Dr. Aznan.

Well still nobody knows (except Zainah) why I bought the cake. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...