Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Birthday Celebration....Taste of India

First of all I would like to say thank you to Adel who gave me a treat for my birthday. Even though it was small birthday party celebration, but I am so touch and really appreciate it very much.
Went to Taste of India Restaurant at Racecourse Road, Flemington. The owner is Adel's friend.


Nice place with beautiful interior decor.

The owner cooked and prepared the order for this special occasion.


Lassie, my favorite.





Some of the dishes we ordered. Really yummy.

AMANDA in Action

mmmmmmmm


Aaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmm




Had Lassie too....



Tired with full stomach.


ADAM in Action


Adam and his story...


Something sticky....


Adam so excited....



Me, the chef, Adel, Amanda, Babita (Adel's friend and owner of the restaurant) and Adam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...