Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Train Trip

I have decided few days back that I am going to a friend place at Malmsbury.

I took 12 noon V-line train from Southern Cross to Kyneton and took about 90 minutes to reach Kyneton.

The last time I took V-line train was on 31st December 2006 visiting Dr. Khairiah and Dr. Baha at Geelong.

This time round, travelling by train was not a bad idea at all. Instead of driving, I was able to enjoy the scenery and the weather was nice sunny day.

Reached Kyneton station at about 1.30pm

Waiting for few minutes before my friend arrived.

On our way to Malmsbury we Passed by Kyneton town area.

So quiet and peaceful town. Not much traffic for sure.

Malmsbury is about 15 minutes drive from Kyneton

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...