Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My recipe; Low Fat Low Calorie Fruits Cake

My Low Calorie Low Fat Fruits Cake


I managed to make Low Fat Low Calorie Fruits Cake with the right recipe after few attempts. I had gathered all Fruits cake recipes I can get including my mom recipe. Mix and match the recipes and managed to create the basic recipe I like. From then, changes and substitute with few ingredients. After 5 attempts, I like the result and gave few pieces to friends and my patients. Get good responds and recommend to maintain the current recipe.

Well this is my version of Low Fat Low Calorie Fruits Cake

Ingredients:

200g Self Raising Flour
100g Ultralight Spread (Western Star Brand)
100g Low Fat Cottage Cheese
1 tea spoon baking soda
100g Mix fruits
50g Prunes
125 g Apple Puree
50g Greeted Apple

1.Mixing the Ultralight Spread and Low Fat Cottage cheese between 10 - 15 min
2. Add apple puree and continue mixing.
3. Add the rest, flour, prunes and mix fruits one at the time in small quantity till finish.
4. Baked in the oven (I used convection oven/ danoz flavowave) for 40 minutes with 140 C heat.

Notes:
+ Ultralight Spread is a low calorie butter 100g with only 217 calorie.
+ Apple puree. Cook peeled cooking apple (Granny smith) with water. You can add on Cinnamon if you like.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...