Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Birthday Lunch

It my birthday today, thank you for all the wishes I received from friends and my family.


I had a birthday lunch today in the department. I have planned it a week earlier, what I want to bring for the lunch gathering. I told everybody I will bring the main course.

I have made, 'Nasi Lemak (Coconut rice)' with 'sambal tumis ikan bilis', 'Roti Canai', 'Udang masak lemak' and Beef Rendang'. Love to watch everybody enjoying the food. I have made everything less hot, not much chilli in it. Glad everything finished. :-)

Just for information. I modified slightly the Nasi Lemak, which I didn't used thick coconut milk, instead I used light coconut milk and skim milk. :-), try to make so call healthy version of Nasi Lemak. Turn out to be not so bad at all.

The department brought me a birthday cake. :-)

Well this is it. The cake. So rich with chocolate. Mmmmmm yummy yummy.....
The other half of the cake is in my refrigerator, not sure when I am going to finish it. Months maybe...............................

2 comments:

Labyrinth said...

Happy Birthday! Moga panjang umur, murah rezeki dan banyak lagi gadget yang bakal di punyai. :-)

joms said...

Happy Birthday naha - wish you had mentioned it last week when i saw you so i could have sung the happy birthday song to you instead of whinging about doctors!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...