Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Cookies

Regularly, I will make my own homemade biscuits supply for a week or two during weekend. Stop buying and make my homemade cookies. My favorite is always chocolate chips cookies and my new addition favorite is oats and raisin cookies. I have found all the recipes online but as usual I modified most of it especially in regards with sugar. Looking at most of the recipes, they used so much sugar. yuck.... I have cut down a lot and used only 1/3 of the recommended amount. Still, it still sweet. I will definitely cut some more next time. Don't like cookies too sweet. Change the butter to low calorie and low fat butter. Try to make it as healthier as possible. Yummy...

1 comment:

yetty said...

kenapakah choc chip yg sy buat selalu leper? terlebih naik ke ape?
pastu x crunchy..dia chewy. tak suka! :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...