Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dinner, with Sri lankan's family

Since most of my patients had complete participated my research study, now is the time I received an invitation to come over to their houses. Last Saturday night I have been invited to my patient house for dinner. She is a Sri Lankan. She and her husband fetch me at a train station.
She knows I am a Muslim and eat halal meat so she had prepared the famous Sri Lankan vegetarian dishes and few fish and seafood curry. She knows I like hot stuff so she had prepared chili paste especially for me :-). Anyhow I did eat a lot that night. I was so so full. Told her it her fault, :-)
Well, you know what this is just a beginning I am going to have more invitation after this. Next Italian food from an Italian patient. I am going to learn how to make homemade Italian pasta from the expert. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...