Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, July 29, 2010

See You Somewhere Out There

It been quite an emotional week for me. Most of my patients had completed my research study and today again one of them had completed. 'Sigh'....... Been trying to hide my emotion and I can look at his face, seems so sad for not coming again seeing me or me seeing him in the research gym after this.
Gosh, I have been with them months and months for the last 2 years. Most of them same age as my mom and dad and I have treated them and look after them as if they are my mom and my dad.

Been empathy, and listening to their story or problems etc. Been so so closed and i knew everything about them and their personal life. And imagine 40 of them, I knew everyone in detail, their personal life, medical conditions their like and dislike. Every time when they come for the session will observed each one and will definitely identified if one of them having problems or not feeling well etc.

Will missed them though, seen all kind of characters from posh untill an ordinary people. Whom ever they are I managed to get closer with them. Even some of them says, 'I wish you are my doctor'. I was so touched and honoured. Didn't comment anything about it.

Well next month the last one third of my patients will complete and it will be another emotional time for me and for them. At the end of the day, I feel happy for them of what they have gain from participating my research study; much fitter and healthier.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...