Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Confirmed News


When I had received the news few weeks back regarding the promotion, I was not sure even though my name was in the list. The reason why, I haven't done a course which is required for the promotion. But it beyond my will though because I am here in Melbourne. Furthermore, I was and still struggling here . I was upset two weeks ago, when I had been told that I was not eligible for the promotion because of that matter. I was really down and unhappy until today. I thought that it my seniority  had gone, just like that. Was really really upset.

Suddenly today, I received an email from the secretary of the Dean Office, "Congratulation, you have been promoted to ..........".  It was a surprised and really happy today considering the matter mentioned earlier. Alhamdulillah. They gave a special exceptional for me and few others since they going to abolish the course and will do another type of assessment next year. My promotion has been backdated   since march 2010. Initially I felt hopeless but now I am back with motivation. Shukran. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...