Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, December 23, 2010

More Chocolates


Few more  big boxes of Belgian chocolate in the office. Everybody wondering who' s going to finish it.  Me?  :-)

I love chocolate but I will take small quantity at a time. The day before I have eaten 4 small pieces, yesterday I had 6 of Guylian chocolates. For that 6 pieces I have had 373 calories. Wow, what a lot of calories!!!  Anyhow...

I think I am the only one whom going to finish all the chocolates because everybody on holiday for the next 2 weeks. I will have the office by myself and the chocolates. No interruption and No disturbance. Quiet at last all by myself.  

2 comments:

yetty said...

kite pun ada guylian gakkkk...tp tak mkn2 lagi. lagi best mkn ceri dari coklat buat masa ni. hihih

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

makan lah
kita dah lama puas makan ceri tuuu. Fresh dari pokok lagi
:-)
orang tuu makan dari supermarket jerk
jangan marah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...