Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, February 2, 2008

My New Lens

I have made my decision, I will only buy manual Pentax Lens 100mm f2.8 macro even though initially I have tought of buying the automatic lens. But after playing around with the lens, I felt comfortable with the manual lens, it was more exciting. I am becoming more focus and sharp when taking pictures. Other reason, it is much cheaper. :)
Then my next step is to get fast lens with f 2.8. I have tried Pentax 50 mm f 1.4 standard lens, but i don't like it. I still prefer lens 50 - 135 mm with f 2.8 . The shutter speed really fast (even though f 1.4 is faster) and good for action pictures. Since Sigma had come with similar version of Pentax and cheaper, I have asked Adam to order for me. Meanwhile, again Adam ask me to play around with the lens.



Candid Camera. One of the sales person in Camera House. Involuntarily became my model.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...