Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Ultimate Task

From now onward, I will be occupied during weekdays not in campus but in Austin Health (Hospital), Heidelberg. Been waiting for this time and looking forward to start my ultimate task for my PhD project. Had our discussion on place and staffing for my study not to mention cotinuous budget. It was a great start today but still along way to go. I always pray I will have a smooth journey for my data collection. My supervisor and the cardiologist have been always helping me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

azmi, apa kabar? hrp sihat...apa dah jadi dgn hi5....sorry la...bz gegiler sebelum ni...la ni dah ok....azman

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

hi azman sorry lah , dah tak larat kat Hi5 tuu. :) .Anything email me kat naharazmi2005@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...