Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tony's round table

Had social meeting with the rest of Tony's PhD students at our place. It has been a regular activity for the past 8 months. It is an activity where we meet other than academic discussion. Nice knowing everybody. Tony actually is not my principal supervisor, he is my co-supervisor along with steve , my principal supervisor. But I am really close to him. I knew Tony first before I was introduced to steve by Tony.

The well prominence sports psychologist consultant in the world. Once he start talking he won't stop. :)

Kosai, from Jordan , one of Tony's PhD student



Arej, she is not Tony's PhD student, but we invited her to come to the fucntion.


Erica was really exhausted, listening to Tony's 'story telling' . Hehehe, so bad...........

Garry,was so intense listening to the 'Guru'. Sonny was not in the picture, I forgot to take his solo picture like the rest.

We had prepared the meals since last night. Yuhanis had already started with her 'Rendang Ayam'.

I had to start early since I had an appointment with steve today. I cooked 'Asam Pedas' and 'Beef Kurma'. The rest like green curry, mix vege, 'Kerabu tauge', 'bergedel' and nasi minyak prepared by Yuhanis, Erica and Arej.


It was really nice to see Steve came to the dinner function. I invited him during our appointment in the morning. Well next stop , Arej and Kosai will prepared jordanian food for our next social meeting.

2 comments:

Juan Antonio Roco, Pintor al Oleo said...

Hola:

Un saludo cordial desde Chile.

Juan Antonio Roco

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Hi Juan Anntonio

I am sorry I can't understand spanish. But at least I know you are from chile. Thank you for drop by.

Nahar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...