Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

First Day in London.

July 13th 2008

After more than 23 hours (including 2 hours transit) flight from Melbourne, finally I reached my destination at 5.30 am. So exhausted but excited. I had to pass by the immigration before entering UK border but was so lucky I have no such difficulties with the customs at the airport.

My first Capuchino at the airport while waiting for Hazreen to fetch me. At. about 7.30 am Hazreen arrived and went to his place. Had shower and breakfast at his place then we went sightseeing in London. A quick tour. How exciting. Yeaahhhh I am in London.


Hazreen staying near his University and Hospital where his doing his PhD. Nice place and nice neighbourhood.


Nice shops

Historical architecture.

We took a Double Decker bus and went to London Eye. Hazreen in front of London Eye.

London Eye from a distance

I have told myself when I reached London I must see the famous Big Ben.


Approaching Big Ben

Big Ben , a walking distance. Was so crowded here, near Big Ben.



London Bridge is Falling down, falling down, falling down.
London Bridge is Falling down.
My fair Lady.

Hehe do you remember this songs about London Bridge? The songs is actually refereeing to the Tower Hill Bridge.

The Tower Hill Bridge.

Thames River.


I will come back and explore London further from 26th July onward after my 2 weeks course in Liverpool.

1 comment:

Labyrinth said...

aaaa rindunyaaa nak gi sana.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...