Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Liverpool Lime Street Station


The Lime Street Station




Inside view


I took a train (Virgin Train) from London Euston to Liverpool lime Street Station. Not really sure the distance from London to Liverpool but it took me 3 hours to reach Liverpool. Nice and very comfortable even I have extra sit for myself.

Liverpool Lime Street station looks absolutely stunning. Huge, clean and beautiful. The station location not far from the place where I stay in for the next 2 weeks. It about 10 minutes walk or less.

1 comment:

Lu Evans said...

Nice pictures! Great landscapes! Our blog is also about traveling. Check this out and let me know what you think about that.
http://lucieneevans1.blogspot.com

Take care
Luciene & mike

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...