Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, July 28, 2008

'Iron Man' - Waterloo Beach, Liverpool

This was the reason why I went to Waterloo to see the so call 'Iron Man'. :-) . It seems that when I told my friend in Liverpool I went to see the Iron Man, they thought I went to see the Triathlon......

Then I explained to them the actual thing. Hehehe.... It a little bit uncensored though...anyway

First I took a train from Central Station to Waterloo Train Station. Took me about 30 minutes to reach Waterloo.


Small town, nice, clean and peaceful town.


Really quiet that day, it was Sunday. Hehehe as if I own the town...

Soooo quiet not many people around, it was lunch time though.

Nice place to stay too.

The best part, on my way to the beach, I have to walk for about 1 km. Interestingly there was a huge open space, a field with fascinating view. Love it love it and love it.....Wow...


Mesmerising the view so so much. As if you are walking with no ending..

Then finally , I reached the famous beach of Waterloo. Was windy but like the weather.


as I walking along the beach,

I saw a lot of Wind mil in the sea.

As i mentioned earlier, this was the reason why I was here to see the 'Iron Man'. Most of my new friends in Liverpool said I should see this fascinating 'Iron Man'. :-)

So so Cool. It taller than me.


It every where. At any place along the beach.

and so many of them.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...