Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, August 1, 2008

Last night in Liverpool

My second last day in Liverpool, i went out for dinner with some of the participants. We went to a pub near by RISES.

Most of them drinks beer, but not me......

Nice place though


cheers..... :-)

Ellen our course presenter


I took coke


and i had Vege Burger. One of the girls said, "you must have a healthy body, you did take alcohol and only take vegetarian food". :-) . Actually not pure vegetarian just a circumstances where there are no 'halal food' available. :-)

Then we decided to have our dessert at Albert Dock

We walk for about 20 minutes.

Then finally we reach our destination.


Went into 'Ha Ha' Restaurant. :-) Interesting name.

Sat besides birthday girl. I forgot her name. She just turn 27. :-)

I took Ice cream for dessert. Yumm...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...