Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Original London Tour.......

I took a one day tour Bus and River cruise to discover London Metro. I bought the tour ticket from The Original Tour for 15 pound inclusive River Cruise.

Sat on top of the Double Decker bus. I could see the view clearly. It was hot and humid though but who cares...... :-)

One of the famous Cathedral in London....

The famous building.... sorry forgotten the name of this building. I still can remember so many years ago..., :-) ,after watching any UK TV production for example the saint, the avengers etc... they will show this building and River Thames at the end of the show.....



Nice city view with historical architecture....

I sat on the bus for more than 2 hours...I get bored...Immediately get off the bus in front of Palace of Whitehall (initially I thought it was Buckingham Palace).

From Palace of White Hall, walk to catch the river cruise.

As expected, I have to line up. So so many people. Even I have to wait for the next River Cruise. :-(

Once I managed to get into the River Cruise, find a nice spot for me to take some pictures...

Ironically, the tour guide is an Australian. :-). Can't missed that accent.

Catch a nice view of London Metro from the River Cruise. It was breathtaking.


An old Jetty

New and also interesting bridge architecture.

The most interesting of them all. :-) , The Tower Bridge.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...