Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Boxing Day - Shoping Spree

Boxing day where you can get what ever they sell in the store and get discount as high as 70% depends on the item.

Never missed to do shopping during this time. You will definitely get good bargain and much much cheaper even after conversion to Malaysian Ringgit.

Me, Zul, Zainah and her family we went to Essendon DFO. When we arrived the crown already developed and the parking space was almost full but we still able to get a place to park the car.

Initially it never caught my attention to buy branded cookware, then suddenly i became interested when I saw this branded cookware VISIONS. I still can remember when I was in my early teenagers my mom bought this brand and till to date it's still in a good shape.

When I entered the cookware shop, it suddenly caught my eyes when so many buyers rushing to buy VISIONS and the shop owner had to take out all the stocks he had and after that no more left. Even some bought more that 3 sets.
I called somebody from home, Dr. Shariff to find out the price in Malaysia. He told me, recently he and his wife bought VISIONS set of 6 piece and cost them more than 400 Malaysian ringgit which is to my surprised the same model cost much much cheaper here even after conversion. Zul even agreed it is much cheaper here especially during boxing day.



I was in doubt to buy it at first but then I have made up my mind and decided to buy for myself and I could bring it back later to Malaysia.

I bought 1 set of 6 pieces consists of 1 Liter, 1.5 Liter and 2.5 liter set. Also the 5.0 liter set. Total I bought it for 120 Australian dollar after 40% discount. Even after conversion the price is half compared to a set of 6 pieces if you buy in KL or in Langkawi. (Kak ram jangan marah ekk ..hehe..)

I think from now on i will start collecting branded cookware for myself to bring back to Malaysia.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...