Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, December 15, 2008

Picking Berry in the Rain.

Dato' Roy and his family came to Melbourne since Monday, 8 December 2008 and has been staying at Zainah's place since then. I have known Dato's Roy when I was involved with Ministry of Sports and Youth activity while it was under Minister at that time Datuk Seri Azalina Othman from late 2004 till 2006 before I came to Melbourne

It was nice to meet Dato' Roy again. So unfortunate I only managed to meet him only on saturday. Had planned to go for berry picking and touring around Mount Dandenong area. Bad luck it was raining quite heavily on Saturday. Still everybody want to continue with the plan and we did.....


We arrived at our usual place for Berry Picking. Raining and strong wind did stopped us from proceeding with our plan. Berry Picking. Even with rain coat, still I was soaking wet. But I did enjoy myself.


Next stop was, Sherwood Picnic Ground where you can feed all the wild birds. Been here before early this year and it was also raining. Hmmm..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...