Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

'Tour de Dockland to Skydeck', Melbourne

I wish, I had enough time to show Dato' Roy (Suroya) and his family touring around Melbourne CBD. I was really fully occupied and deeply committed with my recruitment, patients program, training and data collection.

I managed to finish all my work by 3 pm and rush to meet Dato' Roy family at Flinders Station.

Get back home and get change. By the time I met them it already 5 pm. Took them strolling along Yarra River and then took City Circle to Dockland.

A little bit rushing though but, assumed they enjoying it. Spent quite sometime at dockland.


Our main intention of the day was to go to Skydeck. They would like to watch sunset from skydeck. Weather was so kind that day and it was a lovely day (almost lovely day...) to watch sunset.

Really hope they had a good time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...