Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Botanical View

Botanical View

Nice weather with nice clear sky today. Went to meet Adam at Camera House. It has been a while I have not been to Camera House. Brought my camera along and had my camera sensor with the lenses clean by Adam. Planning to get new 'toys' this year. I told Adam about my plan. He promise to help me and give good bargain. Well, will see how it goes. It for my future investment too.

Then I went to botanical garden and did one lap of fast walk at noon. Completed one lap in 40 minutes with added some more 10 000 steps for today. Rest, enjoying the view and weather and did some reading while lying under the tree. It was absolutely wonderful.... Will do it again next week.

2 comments:

Alam Setia said...

Tahun baru 2009 dan azam tahun baru, terus ceria...

Alam Setia said...

Tahun baru 2009 dan azam tahun baru, terus ceria...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...