Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Remember the Time

Sunday Morning, my relaxing moment at home before start going out. While I was looking through all the pictures I took when I was in London, I found these pictures, while I am at Mike Irani's house.

My last two days in London, had dinner with Dr. Mike Irani and the family in their backyard. Sue, Mike Irani's wife cook nice meal. Since I was around she cooked vegetarian food and one of the dishes was prepared by their eldest son. Very good indeed. I asked him if he would like to be a chef someday. Mmmm not sure and smile.


Mike is one of the medical board members for World Weightlifting Association. Last Olympic Games in Beijing, I saw him on TV while his helping the injured weight lifter. I teased him if I could go to some of the world event and be part of the team. He said why not. :-) . That good. Looking forward for that.

On my final day in London, he reminded me again and again please come to London to do research and working in his department in the hospital for at least a year. I told him I will think of it, provided with a good deal. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...