Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cassava / Tapioca / Ubi Kayu / Singkong

You can call it what ever you like, still it referring to the same thing. I have been wanting to have 'Ubi kayu' rebus with sambal tumis for such a long long time. 'Mesti terkejut' you can find tapioca here in Melbourne but freeze tapioca. If you are lucky you might get the fresh tapioca but very rare. Anyway, I bought it from Laguna Groceries shop in the city. I boiled it / steam it then made 'sambal tumis ikan bilis'. Eemmmm sedapnya. I Had 'Ubi Kayu rebus' for morning breakfast with Malaysian Coffee - Aik Cheong. So so sedap.

4 comments:

yetty said...

kalo kat sini, Aik Cheong tu sangat TAK SEDAP! haha :P

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

tak per lah daripada tak ada. Cuma ni satu jerr brand dari malaysia yang ada.
dah tu kan orang kat sana bila kopi 434 tak ada tak reti nak beli..sedarlah sikit
mengharapkan orang jauh ni balik belikan buat stok...
usahalah beli, dah tuu tanyakat kak ram mana kopi tuu. tah apa apa kan..

Labyrinth said...

Aku suka rojak, kau suka keju...oh oh oh
Aku suka singkong, kau suka disco oh oh oh hehe

btw, Aik Cheong is ze best...!

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

aku ngak suka disco tapi aku suka aerobic
Siapa bilang aku suka keju
aku ngak suka keju...
tapi aku suka youghurt hehehe
Memang Aik Cheong the best
betull tuu..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...