Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Time for myself


I have been busy for the past two weeks. I had changed my daily weekdays routine. I woke up as early as you can imagine, cold-shivering early morning try to catch 5.42 am train to Melbourne Central then take 6.05 am to Hurstbridge. The reason why I have to get up and reach Austin early because my first patient coming for the exercise session at 7.30am or earlier. If I get my usual train, I will definitely late for my first patient session and I don't like to make my patient waiting for me, I don't mind the other way round. Despite coming early in the morning, I still finish late and reach home the latest by 7.00pm. By the time I reach home and had dinner, I already became exhausted What a long day and have to do this from Monday till Friday. (FYI here in Melbourne sunrise is about 7.24am).


) felt really nice when someone sent me a message to say hi and wondering why I have not been updating my blog lately, if I was busy. Thanks Jo for your concern, I was really touched.. :-)

I am trying to get use with my new routine. Once I get used to it then I can start back doing my usual thing...{updating my blog, :-) }

3 comments:

joms said...

Ah - glad to see you return, it was a weird feeling when you stopped adding blogs for a while.

When are you getting time to dance???????????

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

:-)
well dancing..
i will do it when you come over to the gym
:-)

joms said...

oh - didn't see you dance today! However there WERE a lot of people there today - I've never seen so many there at the one time.

Make time to shake your bootie over the weekend!

I'm thinking of making marmalade since oranges and lemons are in season.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...