Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Otak - otak

I was inspired by 'Poh' Master chef final two of Australian Master Chef whom has Malaysian Heritage. The show has ended last Sunday which saw Poh as a runner up. The good thing was while her journey to reach the final two, she cooked a lot of Malaysian dishes. 'Nasi Lemak', 'sambal petai', used of belacan and so many more and made Australian public more knowledgable about Malaysian dishes. Thanks to Poh.

One of the dishes she made was otak otak. I was excited about it last weekend and bought a kilo of fish fillet to make Otak - Otak. It was a huge effort to make otak otak, not to bad though as I thought it could be so difficut. Just time consuming. Unfortunately I couldn't find coconut leaves, other wise I could put it in the leaves and 'grill' it. Anyway I accomplished my task well done. :-)
(Lain kali sapa sapa nak order otak otak boleh order lah yerr, tak yah beli otak otak kempas tuu hehe)

1 comment:

joms said...

Hey - you haven't been blogging much lately - been busy?

See you wednesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...