Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chilli Padi Mamak Kopitiam : Racecourse Road, Flemington : Asam Laksa

Restaurant: Chilli Padi Mamak Kopitiam
Racecourse Road ,Flemington



I had Asam Laksa for lunch. Adel had tried the Asam Laksa few weeks back. She gave 10 out of 10. That too generous :-), giving a full score as if like My Kitchen Rule show. Anyhow.....



I do like it and agree it was good. Same stuff as when I had back home. The Ingredients were perfect. The hot and spiciness for me was enough, the sourness from the tamarind and pineapple perfect and well seasoning. And the most important stuff the black prawn paste/sauce (petis). Yummy..... As if  like a food critique :-)  , I gave 8 / 10. Good food and would recommend this when coming here for a meal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...