Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Last Autumn

Double Happiness, originally uploaded by mohdnaharazmi.
It is the second day of Autumn today. Chilly weather, not hot and humid like in summer. But to think of it, the recent summer was not as hot as last year summer and the year before. Which is good in a way not much bush fire and not many hot days and hot summer night. Lot and lots of rain which is good for the damn. Now Melbourne water capacity is more than 54% and no strict water restriction.

I will cherish my Autumn time this last few days before leaving Melbourne. Will try to enjoy the colourful leaves in Autumn as when I could during my relaxation time. And by the way the Park is not far from Uni so could easily seen the colourful leaves of Autumn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...