Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Appreciation

At least somebody made my day today. After a disappointed day yesterday, today somebody really had almost made me 'cry' not because of some sad news, but praised and appreciate my work. My new patient whom committed with my study, his 84 years old (frankly he didn't look as if he is in his 80's I should say he look more in his 60's) came to his second exercise session today. During the exercise session, he always respect me and praised so much with my research work and pray that I will get the degree as a reward of my good deed. I was flattered and almost drop to tears but I compose myself not to do so. He even told his private cardiologist 2 days ago after his first session with me that I have done a good job. I don't know what to say just said thank you.

Even though I was not fully recovered totally after yesterday incident ,at least there is something to cheer me up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...