Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, September 6, 2009

So so long....

Gosh...I think, I didn't update my blog for more than a month. Received lots of emails and ask, 'hey when are you going to update your blog??!!'. :-) .
Thanks guys, it means that there are somebody out there still visiting the blog.

Don't know why, August - September I was not in the mood in writing stories.....Think I did the same thing last year. Anyway way I am back...


I was really hook up with my work intensely for the last one month. Got up early and catch 5.12 am train and gone back home by 7pm from Austin. Definitely I was really drained out when I got home and need to go to bed early. while my weekend is my resting day, recovering.

Anyway last Friday for the first time during Ramadan I can reach the city early and had dinner (breaking fast) on time. (Most of the time either I break my fast at Austin or on the train). Alhamdulillah I had been fasting till now, the weather and fasting duration here in Melbourne make the whole day fasting much easier and still active.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...