Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Melbourne Show 2009

Add ImageVisit Melbourne Show at Melbourne Show ground yesterday with Zul. The weather was not so bad initially until later in the early Afternoon it started raining. By that time we had finished visiting all interesting booth and show.

Melbourne Show Sunny Morning

Bubble Man

Lots of games and prizes

Sliding my way down


Peak a boo


Lots of Competitions

The Judgement Day

Yes Sir


Pets Show

Cosy cat

 Meow Yes

Furry Pigeon


Livestocks show

I can't see


meaty chicken


Interesting 'show' and lots of goody bags you can choose and buy. I bought lot and lots of chocolates. :-)


say cheese
(Courtesy picture from Zul)


And finally something to remember.

Nice outing.

1 comment:

Abam Kie said...

Salam Dr Azmi,

Selamat Hari Raya. Long time no hear. I have become a follower of ur blog. I hope u can return my favour by becoming my blog follower.

Thanks a lot, bro.

zukidin.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...