Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, September 11, 2009

Looking forward for Weekend

Finally last day of the week, Friday. Yeah..After all the hard work through out the week. Wake up really early in the morning and came back home late and with all those stressful moment, now I can have a relaxing time, mind body and soul and get ready for next week. Had a great day today, both of the students who helping me in the gym came on time, I had plenty of time in the clinic to recruit more participants. Fortunately I had 2 possible candidate today and going to meet them in the gym next week. Nice. Feel so so grateful. Finish all my work early and get off to CBD. I am looking forward for a nice rest this weekend.

1 comment:

joms said...

hi - are you having a good weekend?
I have been cooking for a friends party - lots of food. Full tummies all around and a very nice chocoalte cake for dessert.
Tired now....off to bed......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...