Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The 2 Bruneian Nurses in Melbourne

Lela and Hajjah Rogayah, the 2 nurses from Brunei are in Melbourne for two weeks and going back on Thursday. They came for attending the Cardiac Rehab course and also doing some clinical attachment at some of the Cardiac Rehab Center in Melbourne.
Lela came here more than a year before to Austin Hospital with a male nurse (Nurse manager) where I first knew them.

(Ikan goreng berlado)
Both of them been busy for the last two weeks and yesterday was the only time they had free time for us to meet and I was given a dinner treat. :-)
We had our dinner at Block M Restaurant (Indonesian Restaurant) at Little Bourke street. Nice menu and food too. Frankly I have never been to this place even though I passed by the place many time.


Showed them around after dinner for a short while for few hours.
Wish them a safe journey back to Brunei this Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hy Nahar..
Thanks for the pics... I'm happy can met u during my visit in Melbourne. Hope we chat meet again...may be next yr.

lela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...