Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, December 4, 2009

'Hey I saw you in Local Newspaper'


( The team with patient )
Two weeks ago, a reporter from the hospital editorial board and journalist from local newspaper came to our gym. They came and took few pictures of us and interviewed the consultant (my supervisors for this study). So fortunate, one of my patients still around so they interviewed him too and made the session more interesting.
A week later the news about our gym and the study came out in the Hospital newsletter and the two local newspaper. My patients was telling me he had been identified and recognized by many people because of his picture in the paper. Well good on him
Today out of no where, some of the hospital staff which I have never have spoken to them before called me and said "Hey I saw you in the local newspaper. that cool mate." Suddenly I became a bit glamorous. Made me a bit embarrassed. Yeah right. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...