Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, December 28, 2009

Great Ocean Road Journey Part 1

Monday

28 December 2009

Port Campbell

Start early in the morning from home at 7 am we already move to our longest journey almost 300 km. The destination is Port Campbell. So unfortunate I couldn't get a place to stay for a night at Port Campbell instead I had managed to get somewhere in Apollo Bay.

Met Zainah and her family after Geelong at one of the petrol station. From there we drive for another more than one and half hours to reach Port Campbell. The weather was nice but there were lots and lots of flies. It was not comfortable at all.

The Loch Ard Gorge

We didn't spent so much time at Port Campbell we then went to Loch Ard Gorge.

12 Apostles

Then we left Loch Ard Gorge to 12 Apostles.

12 Apostles


4 comments:

joms said...

did you know that at one time, the best fish and chips in Victoria was found at Port Campbell. You could also get orange roughy or trevally!

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

ok i didnt know that. no wonder so many people fishing at Port Campbell

joms said...

We used to drive up there every now and again, but a big bag of perfect fish and chips and sit on beach and eat the whole lots, groaning wiht delight!

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Well i try it then. I might go to Port Campbell one last time before I completed my study.
So which shop would you recommend.Or any of the shop will do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...