Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sleep through the night at the Airport


My family going back to KL and their flight is at 1.25am while my flight to Sydney is at 6.00 am. So I have decided to bring along my bag. Help my family to check in and sent them to the departure area then I went to look around and find a place to sleep. I found a place behind the virgin airline counter and lying down there to sleep. It was my first experienced sleeping on the floor at the airport. Gosh. I have no choice since I can't go back home and come back again waste of money and time. The whole night can't sleep at all. Woke up most of the time. Finally quarter to 4 am I got up and get ready and check in at 5 am

Got to Sydney nazie (Dr. Nazirah) and her husband Ibez (bestari) fetch me at the airport Once I reached their house immediately went to bed and had a short nap. Was really really tired by then.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...