Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Blue Hills Berries and Cherrie; Pick Your Own berries

Sunday

27 December 2009

I have been to this place for 4 times till date. Don't mind to come here again and again and pick your own berries or cherries.

Blue Hills Berries and Cherrie

Me with my family, Zainah and her family, Lajiman and his family and also Zul. Nice weather. Think this time round the berries and cherries were much better compared to last year but not as good as in 2007 season'

Blue Hills Berries and Cherrie

Anyway each one of us picking I 1 kg each and eat the berries at the same time. :-)

Blue Hills Berries and Cherrie

I am picking a container of 1 kg of sour cherries while the rest of my family picking the berries (strawberries, raspberries, black berries and boysenberries)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...