Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, November 30, 2009

BATAGOR @ BASO TAHU GORENG

One of my favorite when I was in Bandung last time. BATAGOR. One of Bandung special cuisine. It has two version first having it with peanuts sauce or second with soups. I like both. Even now I will have BATAGOR when I go to Nelayan Restaurant or Es Teller 77 here in Melbourne. But I like the one that they made in Bandung which is much much nicer. First thing when I get back to Bandung in future I want to have BATAGOR. :-) anyhow....

I have decided to make BATAGOR myself. :-). I have done baso tahu last time, so not much different. The only different is you need to fried the 'baso tahu'. That where BATAGOR got it name.

Batagor with peanut sauce


Batagor Kuah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...