Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Delaying Tiger Airways..nothing new

Well, this is the consequences when you want to travel with a very cheap flight. Just imagine, I booked the flight fare 3 month ago, flight from Melbourne Airport to Hobart Airport just only AUD 32 including tax.

I have heard all about tiger airways flight always delay or even cancel from other staff and friends who had flied with tiger before or even from the news. Now I am experiencing the delay myself. Our flight suppose to depart at 7.30 pm now at 8.05 pm we (me, Zul, zainah with her family and the rest of the passengers) still waiting for boarding.

Hmmmmm, what to do. No choice. All of us have to right here waiting for.....

Well this is it. No more and no way flying with tiger airways in future.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...