Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Healesville Sanctuary; A wildlife sanctuary experience

Healesville Sanctuary
Badger Creek Road , Healesville
Victoria 3777

65 km from Melbourne.
Other than using your own transport, you can get there by public transport.
Me and Zul went to Healesville Sanctuary 3 weeks ago. Much cheaper to take public transport during weekend and only cost us 3 dollars each (weekend ticket).

We took train from Flinders street station going towards Lilydale, then from Lilydale station take a designated bus just out side the station to Healesville Sanctuary. In total the journey took almost 2 hours to reach the place.



Nice place to come over for family and have picnic. Lots and lots of activities for kids too.





Some of the animals in the sanctuary.

Koala



Birds of Prey



Lyrebirds



Dingo

The Healesville Sanctuary is a total different Zoo experience compare to Melbourne Zoo and Werribee Open Range Zoo. Should go and have a look. Kid will love it.

4 comments:

Azah said...

Nice place for family outing yeaa. I thought Melbourne boring!Next yr when I go there shld ask my cousins to bring us there.
Keep updating yr blog.

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

:-)
thanks for your support.
Banyak tempat menarik kat sini kalau nak gi, just need to ask the wright person

joms said...

lovely photos Naha -shame there were no mushrooms.

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Hi Joms

Thanks for your kind words.
Hahaha so funny..
It wasn't raining, so no mushroom
:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...