Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, November 20, 2009

Donald's Garden

"Hey McDonald had a farm, eee-yi-eee-yi-oh"
:-)
The original lyric should be old but i change to hey coz don't want to upset, donald :-)

Few weeks back, Donald came to the Gym with his broad beans and an album of his garden. Looking through the album, he has a beautiful garden. I asked him if I could come over to see his garden and take pictures. "You are most welcome." He asked me when is my best time to come over and he will fetch me at the hospital.

Donald's flower

We had set the date, 5th November 2009, nice sunny day too. He came to the gym at noon to fetch me while I just completed my session with another patient that day.
I was amazed with his garden's collection. Looking at his place he do enjoying gardening very mucn. He kept well his garden. Lots and lots of flowers and vege patch.

Donald's Flower

I only had a short time but looking at his garden I need hours. Not enough time. I told him I need to come again...spring next year....
Beautiful Garden.

3 comments:

joms said...

wow - Donald DOES have a lovely garden. You are lucky to see it so nice - my garden is dry and only the roses are blooming.

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Yes he has a nice garden. Lots varieties of colorful flowers too but it was two weeks ago. Think some of the flowers died due to the hot weather.

So you have roses, can i come over and take your roses then. :-)

joms said...

sure- if they havent all died by then!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...