Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mount Wellington, Hobart : Panoramic View

Mount Wellington, Hobart
Peak rises to 1270 meter above sea level
Half an hour drive from Hobart CBD



Mt Wellington: View from Riverfront

First on the list was Mount Wellington. Not far from the place where we stayed in. Even we could see the Mountain from a distance. Beautiful.


Mt Wellington: Narrowing

We brought our GPS, made our life much easier. It took about half an hour to reach the peak. Narrowed road to the peak. Drove really carefully as I am a little bit phobia driving on high altitude.


Mt Wellington: Panoramic View

It was a bit chilly initially but adapted well.

Mt Wellington: Panoramic VIew

Nice view indeed. So picturesque.

Mt Wellington: City View from above

Could see Hobart city from above. Beautiful.

2 comments:

joms said...

love the pics nahar, i remember being in almost the exact same spot but in the snow!.

Any more photos - you have missed the whole weekend!

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Hi Jo,

Thanks for the comments.There more of Wellington Mountain when you double click the picture and will lead you to my flickr.

Yes I have more of Tassie which I have not organised yet and will put it in soon.

Thanks

Nahar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...