Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Friday, March 14, 2008

A Day at Formula One Race, Australian GP 2008

Never thought I would see Formula One Grand Prix. Never in my life. Especially in a scorching weather like today where the temperature was almost reaching 40C and track temperature was recorded 50 C. But I did.......


Just because of my new passion, sacrificed myself in this hot and dry condition. Not really sure if I would go again to watch any of the GP event anywhere in the world.
How I wish I have the photographer pass, where they have privilege to get a nice spot to take pictures.


Walking around the entire track, and take which ever nice view/angle I could find but still, the fence really distracting the view. Hmmmmmmm

And the ridiculous rules, this year you cannot bring in telephoto lenses more than 300 mm. The security will check it at the entrance gate.
I watched yesterday news, most of the people felt unhappy about this 'new' rules.


Really disappointed and I don't really enjoy it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...