Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Monday, March 24, 2008

Valuable Guidance

Finally I had the opportunity, had one to one photography session with Adam. :) . Went to meet him on Monday, then he asked me if I would like to join him taking pictures at Dockland after work. Definitely I said Yes. I have been to Dockland many times but, to learn from the 'Guru' this is something different.

5.30pm waited for him in front of the Camera House.

We walk and had a good conversation on our way to Dockland. As a 'student' I asked him with so many questions, trying to drain his brain and gathered knowledge about photography as much as I could.


Confidently he answered with my satisfaction on every questions I asked. Really admire his knowledge. He is a photographer currently doing free lance photography other than working at Camera House as part time sales manager. He had been travelling all over the world to 68 countries for 3 years just doing photography and get paid huge with amount of money. Then he get bored. 'I have no life' so he said and started doing other things.


Each pictures I took he commented and showed me how to adjust the setting. He advised me don't worry to much and don't push myself to hard. Just enjoy it. Time will come, just keep on practice taking pictures.

Patience and without hesitation, keeps on teaching me few tricks .



We walked for more than 3 hours but I don't feel tired at all


More new places discovered .

Then finally we walk our way to Finders street station.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...