Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fun And Excitement

Saturday, Day 2 of Moomba Waterfest, spent more time at Alexander Park. Trying to capture everybody expression.
It is a great family area too where a lot of children activities and show organized at this area.

Beach Volleyball competition.



Scary activities. But still people want to experience it.

Well once in a life time. At least someone will say, I have done that.

'Oooooooh my god. I am gonna die..........Hold tight. Closed your eyes.........'



People will do craziest thing. But having fun at the same time



"I'll promise, I will never do this again", :)





Skate board, not part of the Moomba activity but teenagers always come here make themselves occupied.




X-treme but interesting to watch. But kids don't do this at home without any supervision.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...