Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Moomba Waterfest - The firework show

Three nights in a row, there were firework show during Moomba Waterfest 2008. Looking forward for each show. Managed to capture the moment for each night. But my second night out was a disaster, I couldn't get a good view. So sad. But anyway rest of the nights were really great.

First night was really nice. Finally i know the trick. At last.

Was a great show and good results. I like.....

Even, Adam like it very much.

The third night, I went further away. I want to get the view of Melbourne CBD during the firework show.

I managed to get a nice place and with a nice view of Melbourne CBD. Not many people was around only few other 'friends' with their camera.

The firework show from a different angle.

Nice, really enjoy it this time. 3 days of firework show. Hope my next shot will capture firework show at Sydney Harbour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice shot...memang mengagumkan...skrg skill u makin meningkat...

My Passion My Journey My Destiny said...

Terima kasih.
Thanks for your kind words

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...