Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Guest Book

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

'Glorious Day'

(Taken with my Nokia N 82)

I really missed my clinical work. Seeing patients and talk to patients. Really nice, listen to them empathy and sympathy. I learn alot from them. They who thought me so many things indirectly.As for me, I will always try to help them when I could. They were always sincere {not everybody though, :) }, but the main thing I like to see them most, whether they are 'Datuk', 'Tan Sri' or just an ordinary people, they really appreciate who I am. Even though sometimes I thought I didn't do much, just listen to them and talk to them, still they really appreciate it very very much. In compare to reality seldom had those experience instead I was 'back stab'. Hmmm anyway, that life.
Today the whole day, I spent my time at Austin Health (Hospital). Did setting up my research area and pateints recruitment. Even though i felt so ehausted but I did enjoy it. Deidre , my Research Nurse told me to relex a little bit. I just smile at her and continue my work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amboi dah beli dah N82..
esok birthday kite..maner LG Shine yer..huhuhu..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...